Holy cow!!!

So let me tell you this! I waited way longer than most rabid knitters to get on Ravelry. I just got on it after the end of The Great Knitting Slump of 2007-2008, on September 18. A couple of years ago, like I mentioned earlier, I was writing patterns and selling patterns and all that. I took a few of those designs today and plunked them on Ravelry. My gosh!! Talk about being welcomed with open arms! If you aren't on Ravelry, get on it. That has to be the friendliest, warmest group of a quarter million strangers you'll ever come across.

I'm beyond flabbergasted. I've had patterns posted for only a few hours right now, and already there are 7 pages of "activity" on them, meaning people have favorited them, commented on them or queued them. I'm stunned, stunned, STUNNED. And happy! And flattered. If you're one of those people, and you're reading this post, then I like you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart :))
You guys are the coolest. Of course you are! You're knitters/crocheters, right? 'Nuff said. ;D

Despite the fact that I have comments enabled, in order to comment you need to actually click on the title of this (or any other) post. Sorry!

2 comments:

StampingJoan said...

I just stumbled across your blog and LOVE it!!!! You are a hoot!

What is your Ravelry name?

I am Binkyman99
(son's nickname)

Kaleb Hodges said...

Great read tthanks